Thursday, June 15, 2017

Update: New Content, Fixed Grammar

I realized that I was only posting once a month at most, so I've decided to make a post at least once a week from now on. I might try and push two posts this week, hoping it will make me inspired to post more content. I'm going for Wednesday and Sunday if I go twice a week. I already posted a new one yesterday and I've finished two drafts, the post for this Sunday and next week. As a sneak peek on incoming posts, the next one is an Opinion piece on Blissey, and the latter one is another Things Pokémon GO Got Right.

One reason for the numerous content is my original idea being too big to just be written in one post, as I said in my post yesterday. The Things Pokémon GO Got Right was going to be a one-off but I listed so many things and each of those are very packed with information and examples and justification, so I decided to just use it as another category in and of itself.

One thing I also fixed is the grammar of past posts. I tend to just type everything at once then post it without proofreading for grammar mistakes. If you find a mistake, you can comment it down below. It would be very helpful, because English is not my native language.

Finally, you can subscribe to this blog's Facebook Page and Twitter to be up-to-date on the latest post. Thanks for reading!


EDIT: Added Twitter account.


No comments:

Post a Comment